Monday, March 31, 2014

My third AND fourth BJD #5 - Arrival (box opening)

So here's the box opening!
*Drumroll*

(Okay, I knoooow. A little late. But I DID take pictures...some few at least)










...aaaand that was it. I fell in love with Mio (she's such a cutiepie), but almost regretted that I didn't choose the factory face-up. Not that I like fairylands choice of face-up that much, but because it really felt strange to get a blank doll for the first time. And Chloe? Well, MiniFée is certainly bigger than PukiFée and LittleFée. And being me, crazy about all small things, had some issues with her size. And her face. Don't get me wrong, Chloe IS my favorite sculpt. But I shouldn't have had her in tan. It just doesn't seem to work for me and there's no inspiration at all. After...*counting*...about 5 months, I still haven't bonded with her. But, to her defense, I haven't got her a face-up or wig OR proper eyes. No clothes either. She's as bald and naked as a newborn. So shame on me. Gotta do something about that.


(Still unhappy about that custom fee. Gnnn -.-)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The Mio is super cute!! I hope you bond with your MiniFee, she really is very lovely.

    Ouch to customs though, where did you order from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Indeed, Mio is so adorable...can't wait to fix her up :) And I will do my best with the bonding, 'cause I really looking forward to sew things to a MiniFee. Keep your thumbs for me? ^^

      Yeah, customs is no fun at all. I ordered directly from Fairyland to Sweden.

      Delete